Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Beautiful Stranger

Standing with a group in a shopping mall/skate park area. I stand there with a group of people, all who look like they should be out of a Japanese film, or Anime. Most of them tall, skinny, and haircuts and colors slightly different but the same in a way. I feel the wind blow by me, softly, as my hair flows across my face. As I move my hair away from my eyes, I look up and see him, the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. Perfectly pale skin, white, short yet long straight hair cut into layers. And those eyes, I'll never forget were sapphire blue, as they sparkle in the sun light while he looked at me. Perfect lips that stretched as he gave me a certain smile, one as if he was planning something devious. Tall with a white shirt, Black suite like jacket and black slacks with dressy shoes. He stood proud and confident as he called the group over to him. Chills went up and down my spine as I walked over to him. Speechless I stand next to him, staring in amazement at how beautiful this guy was. He looks down at me and says something in his sweet voice. I don't remember exactly what he said, but just as fast as he said it, he was as quick to leave. I wake up with my heart pounding, my hands sweating, and me gasping for air. I look around for this magnificent creature, of course he is nowhere to be found. Unsatisfied with my awakening and lack of finding my mysterious friend I realize, it was all a dream, and I may never find him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment