Thursday, June 3, 2010

Vampire

Walking around alone at night, with the cold crisp air hitting my face. I stop to look around, but the only thing I could see was your face in the distance.
T'was not that long ago when we met, and we don't know much about each other, but for some reason, your presents still haunts me. Have I been forgotten, am I really the last of my kind?
No I couldn't be, there has to be more than just one of me left out there. How can one immortal soul be stuck to wander this earth alone, with no one there to love, no one there to show her the ways of the creatures of the night. Just stuck in this constant circle with all these humans.
Am I really alone, does no one out there feel the same way I feel? I'm thirsty and need to feed, yet there is no one around. I don't want to be here left alone, what's that? Is that .. oh no it is .. the sun is coming up. There is nothing left for me to do but sit here alone in my dark world of emptiness and hope for the day someone will return to save me, but then who knows, it just might be too late!

(incomplete-draft)

No comments:

Post a Comment